23 Mar 2015

Voidtalon of the Dark Star - Spires of Arak

Here is a map with all currently known spawn points of the Edge of Reality portal in Spires of Arak.


1
/way 36.55 18.18 Rocks


It spawns between these two small rocks. Here's a video that shows the person who found it exit the portal.
Thanks to Ritalyn on wowhead, we now also have a picture of the portal, just about to spawn! You can see a dead and decay-like animation on the ground before the portal materializes.



This is where the portal spawns, near a small wasp critter, between the rocks

2
/way 47 20 Lake



3
Coming from Spires of Arak: /way 50.2 6 Skettis
Coming from Talador: /way 70 84 Skettis



4
/way 60.8 11.2 Ramp


I didn't write down the names of the people who took the screenshots, but feel free to let me know if you want your name added etc. I will also do my best to add names when I find them again. All the ingame pictures are from wowhead.

3 comments:

  1. Can I say how much I hate the Outcast Darkscryer and his stupid bubble?! Almost gave me a heart attack today :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those searching, a word of advice. If you don't want to have multiple small heart attacks, do NOT search for the portal while mounted on the Grove Warden mount. The hooves give off a bluish purple smoke that can resemble a portal :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same goes with the nether drakes to a lesser extent

      Delete